Post-Ops Psychological Assessment on 27.7.20 (Tuesday)

27 July 2020

Post-Ops Psychological Assessment on 27.7.20 (Tuesday) with my Surgical Psychologist Dr Chan Hui Minn.

collected back the spare copy of my will, which i asked Dr Hui Minn to help me safekeep before the surgery.

overall result of the Post-Ops Psychological Assessment is good. my cognitive capability is still above average as compared to people of my age group. my learning curve in learning new things improved & attention span maintained.

while my visual spatial judgement, visual spatial speed & fine judgement skills are still super good, there is slight impairment (dropped from superior to superior) in these as compared to my pre-op Psychological Assessment (baseline test) done in May 2020; but it will not affect normal tasks & daily routine. these might only affect higher level tasks that requires accurate precision (eg to the details of millimetre or even smaller).

recently, i had a new/weird recurring nightmare that everyone (including my brother & cousins) keeps telling me that i am from Victoria School (!??) i noticed that i’m wearing VS black & yellow PE T-shirt.

most of the time, i was in a classroom of the Geylang Bahru campus. but once, i was walking around the Kallang Bahru HDB precinct outside school. shortly, my sling bag was snatched/robbed & i was stabbed in the abdomen by a knife. [wake up upon being stabbed]

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Post-Ops Psychological Assessment on 27.7.20 (Tuesday)   © 文彬 2004~2023. All rights reserved.