Baptism

11 December 2022

hello,
in this time of advent, I would like to share the joy with you that I will be baptized on 3.12.22 at Barker Road Methodist Church and accepted into Barker Road Methodist Church membership on 11 December 2022.

This might be the most meaningful birthday. After much thought & procrastination, I think it is time for me to be 'officially baptized' (as I considered myself to be 'baptized by the Holy Spirit on 26 May 2020, when Jesus appeared in the miracle after my surgery). Coincidentally, the date of reception into Barker Road Methodist Church (BRMC) membership is on my birthday! This is not planned in advance, as I did not know the date of baptism & reception when I registered for baptism. Perhaps this is indeed God's plan for me, because BRMC was recognized as a church on 26 May 1957, same day as my operation/miracle.

Thanks to everyone who witnessed my baptism. there is still a long way to go for me along this faith journey, from learning about Christianity in school and through textbook/painting, to experiencing the love and power of Jesus first hand, I believe I have walked a long way along this faith journey. I am grateful to everyone who has been guiding & supporting me along this homecoming journey to God. there is still room for me to grow in faith. :)

“Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.”
2 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

#homecoming #HomeComingtoGod #ToGodBeTheGlory #tgbtg #BRMC #11122022

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Baptism   © 文彬 2004~2023. All rights reserved.