Excellent Star Award 2024 (draft)

06 October 2024

My personal preference, favourite and recognition for the local TV scene for Calendar Year 2024; as CY2024 is still on-going, this list will be updated accoringly with the premiere of new shows.

SG TV aired quite a lot of really lousy local dramas this year. I had shortlisted "时光倾城 Moments", "宠他,还是爱我? Furever Yours" & "不可饶恕的罪恶 Unforgiveable" for the "Worst Drama of 2024". However, as these 3 dramas are really bad in different aspects (i.e. nonsensical story, poor script, bad casting & poor acting for "时光倾城 Moments"; I really dislike the pets theme for "宠他,还是爱我? Furever Yours", which doesnt make me even interested to watch it; good concept but poor story, boring script, below expectation acting from cast, very bad cinematography for "不可饶恕的罪恶 Unforgiveable"), so I have difficulty deciding which of these 3 drama shall be crowned as the "Worst Drama of 2024". Nevertheless, I think "时光倾城 Moments" will clinch the title for the "Worst Drama of 2024".

Best Drama:
孺子可教也 Born To Shine
非爱不可 To Be Loved
完全省錢戀愛手冊 Love on a shoestring
浴水重生 Hope Afloat
最佳遗产 Never Too Late

Best Actor:
陈邦鋆 Andie Tan (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
张耀栋 Zhang Yao Dong (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
林明伦 Darren Lim (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
崇喆 Gavin Teo (非爱不可 To Be Loved)
张哲通 Teoh Ze Tong (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
翟思铭 Zhai Siming (最佳遗产 Never Too Late)

Best Actress:
黄晶玲 Ferlyn G (嫁给不同世界的你 I Do, Do I?)
美心 Macy Chen (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
林昭婷 Kiki Lim (非爱不可 To Be Loved)
周智彗 Cheryl Chou (完全省錢戀愛手冊 Love on a shoestring)
黄暄婷 Chantelle Ng (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
刘怡伶 Tasha Low (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
陈楚寰 Denise Camillia Tan (最佳遗产 Never Too Late)
何盈莹 He Ying Ying (最佳遗产 Never Too Late)

Best Supporting Actor:
陈建彬 Marcus Chin (嫁给不同世界的你 I Do, Do I?)
张哲通 Teoh Ze Tong (那一年的除夕夜 Once Upon A New Year's Eve)
洪国锐 Hong Guo Rui (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
苏梽诚 Calvin Soh (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
郭亮 Guo Liang (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
徐鸣杰 Jeffrey Xu (最佳遗产 Never Too Late)

Best Supporting Actress:
陈丽贞 Aileen Tan (嫁给不同世界的你 I Do, Do I?)
许美珍 Cynthia Koh (嫁给不同世界的你 I Do, Do I?)
林茹萍 Lin Ru Ping (孺子可教也 Born To Shine)
刘玲玲 Liu Ling Ling (非爱不可 To Be Loved)
洪爱玲 Irene Ang (非爱不可 To Be Loved)
许美珍 Cynthia Koh (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
张嘉轩 Grace Teo (浴水重生 Hope Afloat)
陈丽贞 Aileen Tan (最佳遗产 Never Too Late)

Best Theme Song:
非爱不可 / 佳旺 Keon Chia (非爱不可 To Be Loved)
让爱蔓延 / 崇喆 Gavin Teo (非爱不可 To Be Loved)

Most Improved Artist:
林昭婷 Kiki Lim (非爱不可 To Be Loved)

Best Overseas Drama:
新闻女王 The Queen of News

Worst Drama:
时光倾城 Moments
宠他,还是爱我? Furever Yours
不可饶恕的罪恶 Unforgiveable

Labels: , ,

Excellent Star Award 2024 (draft)   © 文彬 2004~2024. All rights reserved.