1st 'reborn anniversary'.

26 May 2021

cakes to celebrate my 1st 'reborn anniversary' (after my surgery on 26 May 2020).

when i was been wheeled from NUH Kent Ridge Wing to the Operation Theatre at NUH Main Building, warm sunlight shining through the windows of the long corridor makes me want to see the sunlight tomorrow. when i started inhaling the anaesthesia & slowly closing my eyes, i really want to wake up again. Thanks to Dr Teo Kejia, Dr Chan Hui Minn, Dr Will Loh & team for the successful surgery. Thank you Lord Jesus for performing miracles in my life. Life is good. Grateful.
活着真好; 感恩还能看到明天的日出.
#Reborn #2ndBirthday #Kintsugi

[FAQ: many asked me what's the differences before/after surgery? actually besides the huge L-shaped scar on my scalp, my daily life & cognitive functions are the same, just without the headaches. am also training back my physical fitness. probably the only 'difference' is, i have frequent recurring weird dreams (only started occurring after surgery) that seems like vivid snippets of presumably my past life! my name was "Ge Zhuang Kai" (i'm also knew of other personal details like age, school, daily life), setting is usually at Kallang Bahru area in the early 80s (based on fashion & hairstyle). quite interesting to 'watch' these dejavu details unveils, like as if i'm watching a biographical movie. 也许我的前世真的叫"葛砖楷"... if anyone knows who is “Ge Zhuang Kai” or a Sec4 VS boy being stabbed near school in 1980s, please let me know. hahaha 😛]


Annex:
- original message after being diagnosed: https://fumiakira.blogspot.com/2020/03/13-march-2020-fri.html
- original message after deciding to go for operation: https://fumiakira.blogspot.com/2020/04/going-for-surgery-to-remove-benign.html
- original message before surgery (which really reads like my last words): https://fumiakira.blogspot.com/2020/05/benign-brain-tumour-operation-26-may.html
- original message after surgery: https://fumiakira.blogspot.com/2020/05/update-on-benign-brain-tumour-operation.html

Labels: , , , , ,

1st 'reborn anniversary'.   © 文彬 2004~2023. All rights reserved.